Monday, 18 February 2013

Quilled Gift Tag






I have recycled price tags to make this gift tag .






 
 






 The flowers and leaves are quilled and I have used pearls for  center of flowers.Gauze bandage is  used to give some delicate texture to the tag.








  






  The butterfly is made using  handmade paper doily. I have distressed it with black color(To give a look of common yellow pansy butterfly) at edges and some pearls at center .






Here is how I made the doily


Cut a square piece of paper fold it and cut a design at edges and open it ! I fan folded this piece along the diagonal to make butterfly .













Entering for :
ICR Anniversary Challenge #2 Inspiration  here
Incy Wincy Designs - Pop-up it up (Butterfly is popped)
All sorts Challenge - Week194 Things with wings
Charizma Cards Challenge -#6 Anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy- Challenge # 50 My hearts all a Flutter


Last week Deepti had shared picture of package I sent her but what she didn't mention that it was a return gift from me. Actually she was the one who had surprised me by sending this beautiful goodies.
Thanks Deepti !



P.S: I have created new gmail  account for my blog as  reusingwithquilling@gmail.com and I have deleted my old account .This is the reason why the followers gadget on your blog shows me as new follower.You can mail me at this new account .Please replace my old email address with this one and  Do leave me your comments if you like this tag.Thanks

24 comments:

Hussena said...

Its a beautiful tag Pooja!....I love the way you have made that butterfly!...And the gauze Bg does look very delicate & pretty! :)..Nice goodies from Deepti too! :)

Komala Devi said...

Beautiful quilling & butterfly pooja..

Tanvi said...

Loved the tag & the butterfly will surely try it.

Priyadarshini said...

Beautiful tag!!

Sindhu said...

Wow... Superb....Love the butterfly very much.. from now i am going to start collecting tags also...Previously invitations..

chillin with Quillin said...

beautiful tag, love the quilling and the butterfly is awesome !!!
Paula

brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful quill work and a really stunning tag.

Thanks so much and sharing and joining my 'Things with Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sunehra Koshy said...

It's super clever to recycle a price tag and the gauze idea rocks!! Love this one!
Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

UTs Hobby Time said...

Awesome tag. As usual beautiful quilling from you. Love it.

Sarah said...

Such pretty tags Pooja. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Things with Wings challenge x

yyam said...

Really pretty! Love the added texture and the way you made the doily! :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Pooja love the way you make innovative embellishments be it flowers or as in this case butterflies. Love the way you made that butterfly..gorgeous !! And Thank you so much for dropping by my blog earlier and appreciating my
Heart Shaped Box

Shalu said...

Hi Pooja..i loved the fanfold butterfly splly...and the way u use gauge bandage...its awesome....nice tag..!!

Lekha justin said...

Lovely tags pooja.... ur butterfly is so cute..

Shylaashree said...

adorable flowers and butterfly pooja. its pretty
Adhiraacreations
Healthy recipes

Ayesha Ahmed said...

Pooja ji your butterfly is awesome :) i like the way you make every detail so special in your work !

MEGHA-DT and free lancer at KB. said...

beautiful tag ,love it.

Judy said...

Beautiful tag!! love how you made the flowers and doily butterfly!

zub momi said...

Fabulous tag! Love your quilling and the awesome butterfly :)

Sylvia said...

Lovely tag. Very creative!

Samantha said...

Pretty Tag! quilling is very hard so well done! Thanks for Playing Allsorts!
hugs me x

Shea said...

What a GORGEOUS tag! Your quilling is gorgeous and I love the added bonus of sharing how you made the adorable butterfly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TA this week!

zub momi said...

Congrats Pooja on your win at Tuesday Alchemy :)

Suman Pandit said...

This is so innovative and I just couldn't resist making a butterfly myself after going thru your post:D. I have started a new blog http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/, do visit whenever you have some time. I would be so happy if you join in. I hope to keep you interested in my work :)

Happy Crafting!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...