28 July 2015

Birthday card


Birthday card

 Welcome to my blog dear blogger friends.Sharing a card today ! I have followed the Mood board shared by Becca and CASED Tenia Nelson of Jazzy Paper Designs!

http://damselofdistressedcards.blogspot.in/2015/07/beccas-birthday-bash-woohoo-prizes.html


Birthday card
I have used colors purple n teal,watercolors(DI) ,confetti (sequins)and the birdie from Becca's moodboard.I love Tenia's card making style its trendy ! My card has not turned even 1% trendy ,but atleast I tried ! Started by creating the pattern on watercolor paper with distress ink n stencil.I have used ink smoshing technique for the purple circle,matted it on glitter paper.Purple color is bit darker and has slight shimmer in real ,seems faded in the pics :(

Birthday card
Heat embossed the image on black card stock .Then I stamped birdie on a pp and paper pieced it. Finished off with paper strips n sequins.

Supplies used :
Stamp : Stampendous Merry Muffins
Distress ink : peacock feathers,salty oceans,picked raspberry
Memento ink : Tuxedo black
LSG starburst spray : Hottie Pattotie Pink
Sequins.

Linking it to :
The Damsel of Distressed card : Becca's Birthday Bash
Stamploration  : Caseploration July 


http://stamplorations.blogspot.in/2015/07/caseplorations-july.html

Sister Act Card Challenge : challenge #116 
Simon Says Stamp : Wednesday Challenge - Sparkle n Shine 

21 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful CASE of Tenia's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card Pooja! You should be proud of yourself, the card is way more trendy than you can think. I loved the ink smooshing and that little birdie! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a YUMMY case-d card.....really love those colours of Becca's....you've killed two birds with the one stone [metaphorically speaking] beautifully:):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved how you CASEd Tenia's card and made it your own. It looks fabulous in it's own way, Pooja :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delicious, the colours and how cleverly you've CASEd that card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Pooja..Love the bg..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Pooja!! I love that ice cream image, yum! Such a lovely version of the CASE, your background is wonderful, love the pattern you created! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous, Pooja!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors and the details!! Perfect CASE and use of Becca's mood board!! This is stunning!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm! Yummy theme and even yummier colors, Pooja! I especially admire your pretty background! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Pooja!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello! sweet card! So glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! I am having one last giveaway this week on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/final-week-of-my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cool card! LOVE the funky mix of colours and textures! Super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great take on the card and the mood board. Love your backgrounds and the yummy sundae! What's not to love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grungy, yummy, textured, shimmery and oh-so-awesome!! I just love how this design turned out. Thank you SOOOOo much for helping to celebrate my birthday in such an amazing way!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it Pooja! You definitely captured Tenia's spirit! Thanks for joining us on the Inspiration Playground at CASEplorations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome CASE of Tenia! Thanks for joining in at CASEploraitons

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh but this IS so trendy! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great card...love, love how you did the bkg....I want to try that now...
    hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)