16 Nov 2016

When you feel blue ..


Hello friends ,most of you know that I love coloring and have been fortunate to be gifted with coloring supplies generously from friends. And when its time for 30 Day coloring challenge I am super excited !


Not the case this time..as hardly getting any time to color ,did manage to ink this beautiful big bloom from Woodware Crafts and color it .I loved the flower as it has lots of scope for water-coloring and the words are very encouraging ! So the color scheme is bright ..
For the card design I have cased this card by Joyce for Happy Little Stamper.

http://cards-by-the-sea.blogspot.in/2016/03/happy-little-stampers-case-designer.html

I stamped the flower twice once on card base and again on water-colored paper ,fussy cut it and foam mounted it on card base.A little dimension :)


Thank you for dropping by my blog Today !

Linking it to :
http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2016/11/hls-november-case-designer-challenge.html

challenge_graphic-nov16_16x24

The Card Concept #62   (My card follows CAS style )
 
http://thecardconcept.blogspot.in/2016/11/the-card-concept-62-thanksgiving.html

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2016/11/color-throwdown-419.html

28 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Pooja!! I love the beautiful flower!! You colored it perfectly!! I love the technique you used, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice colouring indeedy - on both cards! loved the double stamping idea....& that sentiment is really great. Very handy:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my I always love your cards so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that doodle looking flower! So bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! The colouring is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful..love the bright colors...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Pooja! It feels like jewels are mounted on that flower! Awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How unbelievably gorgeous! Every time I visit I leave with a smile! Your creations truly brighten this world. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that big ole' flower and the sentiment too! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful how you have colored these! Especially love that orange flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, suck a wonderful card. Great CASEd! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your cards are beautiful. I love how you stamp in black underneath the coloured image it just adds so much depth. Gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is absolutely stunning. Amazing coloring. I am so tickled that you chose my card to CASE. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so stunning! You are certainly gifted with the art of coloring. I'm so glad you linked up to the Happy Little Stampers November CASE the Designer challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous coloring on your floral card! So glad you're finding time to do more coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this image and how wonderfully you colored it! It is beautiful! I love the sentiment,too!

    This image would make a great sun, if you cut it. The petals could be the rays! (Just a fun and whimsical idea.) I love your shading on this flower. I thought at first that you had placed raised pieces (of wood or texture paste, etc...) on the different parts of the flower! What skill to shade and highlight so beautifully that it really looks 3D!

    I saw your card on the Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge!

    He-IS-Able!
    Traci Starkweather
    tracistarkweather@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Love how you showed off the pretty flower image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Pooja! Beautifully colored. Love the added dimension to the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Pooja! Beautifully colored. Love the added dimension to the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous card!!! I love that big, beautiful bloom! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, you have been busy, love both the cards, but more the first one, gorgeous colors, thank you for joining us at the card concept.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just fabulous! Love the dimension you've given to the flower and your coloring is so beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how the layering gives so much depth to the blooms. Lovely colouring too. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah.. this is just stunning ! Love the layering idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)