22 Apr 2017

Thanks with Altenew


Hello Friends !How are you all doing ? I am posting after long ,not crafting much these days :) Then what made me come out of my hibernation ? The Beautiful gift from my dear friend Jasleen ,She gifted me this wonderful layered Lilly stamp set,my first Altenew stamp :) I am blessed to have friends who choose perfect gift for me !! Today's card is for you Jasleen !


As is evident from the look of the card I struggled a lot while creating it ! Switched many ideas.Started with a white base and ended with a black one ! The background has some text and white paint splatters.Stamped the lilies with mix of distress ink and markers.The sentiment is from same set and enamel dots from PABD.


 I realized after using this stamp why stampers are so in love with layered stamps.Its fascinating to see the image build layer by layer and you can try numerous color combo and get fab artistic looking results.

Linking it to :
Altenew April 2017 Inspiration challenge
http://altenewblog.com/2017/04/01/april-2017-inspiration-challenge/
Simon says wednesday Challenge : Showers and/or flowers

19 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a gorgeous card!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors and paint splatters!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Pooja..Love how your experiments turned into this beauty...The lilies are looking really pretty..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want a layered stamp!! Love the black background so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are out of hibernation as I love seeing your wonderful creations. Mind you I too have been struggling to find time to craft and blog. Love your card….

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun pop of colors on top of the black background. Such a great design! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely take on the inspiration, and also such pretty flowers for our challenge, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pooja, thank you for your lovely words. This gift is nothing compared to your friendship. I'm so happy you liked it and I think you nailed layered stamping. Such a fabulous card. I love the beautiful contrast of the colourful lilies against black background. Adding textures looks like a brilliant idea. Really, really amazing work !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Stunning card Pooja, you really nailed it and good to see you back! I was really wondering where are you or have I missed any of your post so I was visiting in between to check your gorgeous creations :) It's true this blog world gives us amazing friends and sweet memories! Your card looks really pretty against black background, ink layering is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the contrasting black background against these beautiful blooms! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! Love this card. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card! Those flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card..Love the layered effect on flowers.. I have layered stamp but never tried it..;)..Thanks dear for inspiring ..hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  13. What can I say Pooja, this card is just superb!!!! LOVE that background! Love the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a striking card! Love the pop of colors on black. You've used this set so well! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Jasleen is amazing! And so are you! What a perfect gift to start for a card after a long time! Beautifully made!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolute Awesome...You have layered the stamp so beautifully...such pretty colors...and am in love with the way bg is made!!!
    Jasleen ...such a sweet crafter friend i got from this amazing crafter community!!!
    Kudos to your friendship!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super pretty card pooja.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Pooja...Love the bright colours against black ..Simply wow..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)