22 May 2017

OLC with Pencil coloring



A simple pencil colored card  :) Inspired by so many beautiful pencil colored images shared on blogs I brought my color pencils out (they are very old ,from my school days !) I find layering colors using pencils tricky ,I could not go beyond three layers.So the results are just passable !


I have CASEd Shona's card to stamp the floral cluster. The lovely flowers are from dainty blooms(Mudra Craft Stamps). Did some masking and selective stamping.


Used happy anniversary from The Big ,the bold and Happy set (W & W ) to create a circular frame for the floral cluster.Kept it very simple (no sequins, no splatters )


I have not created much OLCs ,enjoyed creating this one ,hope you like it :)

Linking it to :
ColorInspiration Monday Link up 

Addicted to Stamps and More  : #242 Make your mark (used Pencil colors)

Penny Black and More : Photo/color Inspiration 
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.in/2017/05/may-challenge-photocolour-inspiration.html
The flower challenge : #8 CASE a DT member (I have cased Shona's card)

22 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Pooja! I love your coloring.. it looks simple, but I bet it took time (somehow I find pencil coloring to be a bit more difficult than other media..but it is still fun, so I can't let it go!!) But I love the results, even if you say there's not much layering.. it looks lovely!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Pooja!! I love the round sentiment!! The flowers inside are gorgeous!! You've colored them so beautifully!! What a fabulous card this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design, lovely crad!
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pooja. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous..love your coloring Pooja..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Your coloring is gorgeous Pooja!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great OLC...love the colored blooms...Just wondering What is on the inside though..:)
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, the art of layering in pencil can be very difficult. These are such pretty cards! Love the beautiful circle design and that cluster! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Pooja: Thisi s a beautiful CASE of Shonna's card, love it that you colored it with only pencils, it look gorgeous, the pencils add so much texture to your images.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Gorgeous card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poooja this is not "passable" this is simply fabulous .....I love how you use simple coloring media and achieve such fabulous results....you are an inspiration
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Pooja!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always like visiting! So many pretty flowers to see and these cards made me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and delicate! Your colors are lovely, Poona!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very pretty card and design, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an awesome , clean one layered beauty ! I'm amazed with the beautiful results you have obtained using colour pencils. Also, love your masking and the circular way you've stamped the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is so gorgeous, clean and elegant card Pooja !!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You call the results just passable!!! I think they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This one is a stunner! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)